The Vassar Club of New York provides the vehicle for enhanced participation in the Vassar alumnae/i community. Specific benefits of membership include:
- Reduced rates for programs and events.
- Opportunities to renew or establish contacts with fellow alumni.
- Access to a variety of programs and events.
- Ability to influence what the Club offers to the community.
- Opportunity to become involved by serving on a committee or the Board of Directors.
- A voice in determining who serves on the VCNY Board of Directors through the Annual Meeting ballot.
Unsure if you’re a member? Email Jane Bender, Secretary of the Vassar Club of New York.
- Membership is $25 annually.
- Additional contributions, which are optional, help defray the costs of putting on programs, hosting receptions and providing additional services to the Vassar community.
How to Join
- Sign up online on the Vassar Alumnae/i Hub website.
- E-mail Naomi Pucarelli at firstname.lastname@example.org.